How To Turn Your Smartphone Into A CCTV Camera
Today everyone is very concerned about the safety of their environment. We all want to keep an eye on our home while we are away. Therefore, people spend a lot of CCTV money or security cameras around their home or office just to make sure everything is safe. These things work, but they are expensive and require lots of equipment to be installed. However, there is a cheaper and more efficient way through which you can monitor your house or office on the go. By now you must have grasped the idea, yes we are talking about your smartphones. Your smart device is perfectly capable of acting as a security camera or a CCTV monitor. In this write-up, we will tell you how to turn your smartphone into a CCTV camera.
All you need is a spare smartphone. The smartphone you want to use as a CCTV camera must be in working condition and connected to WiFi. So, without further ado, we will go directly to the guide where we will tell you how to turn your smartphone into a CCTV camera.
How to Turn Your Smartphone into a CCTV Camera
- First, download and install the Google Play Store Alfred DIY CCTV home security camera on your Android phone.
- Secondly, install the same application on your secondary phone that will use a CCTV camera.
- Now open the app on both phones, and then select the Viewer option in one and click “Camera” on the other and click Next.
- Sign in with the same Gmail on both devices to make sure everything syncs seamlessly.
- Once connected, the device selected as the camera will begin to monitor its surroundings.
- On your primary device, you can select the other device to view a live feed.
That’s! This is how you can convert your Smartphone into a CCTV camera.