Windows 10 has amazing artificial intelligence that can add music to your videos at the touch of a button. But if you are an expert, or have a specific arrangement in mind, there is always the option to do it yourself.
It’s simple, and although you’ll lose the benefits of artificial intelligence that seeks to match the moments with the tempo and volume of the music, it’s easy to use with Microsoft’s default tools.
- Open photos
- Click on the blue icon at the top that says Create. I should open a drop-down menu.
- From the list of available options, select Custom video with music.
- In the upper right corner of the video, check the box to select it.
- Click on the “Add” button at the upper right corner.
- Drag the video to the timeline, at the bottom.
- At the top, click on Music.
- Choose Your music to select a custom track, or use the Recommended section to add one of the preset options.
- Click on Select music file and find the track you want to add.
- Press Done. Optionally, you can click on the checkbox to match the rhythm of the music, although I have found that Windows is not as good at using your files for this since it is the default.