Know Before Going For Solar Panel Installation
Solar Panels are a very good alternative to install for generation of electricity. It is cheap as well as environment-friendly. Installing the solar panels actually help you to reduce the cost of electricity bills. In the past few years, the usage of solar panels has gained enough popularity. Many companies have come up which provide assured quality service for solar panel Installation in Nigeria.
However, even after gaining so much popularity, the idea of this stream is quite new. Due to the newness of the idea of solar energy in Nigeria, not many people can actually give proper idea and recommendations about it. This is the main reason why although the price of installing a solar panel is equivalent to buying a car, a very small percentage of people actually buys it. This lack of a clear idea makes the number of customers very limited because the people do not know about the complete installation necessities and its proper utilization.
- The condition of the roof: Before opting for Solar Panel Installation in Nigeria, make sure that you check your roof once. If the roof of your place is covered with shade most of the time in a day, it is not a favorable place for installation of the solar panel. Makes sure that your roof gets enough sunlight all throughout the year so that you can actually enjoy the benefit of solar energy. For optimum utilization and proper electricity generation, make sure that your roof is free from all kinds of shades. Avoid opting for an installation location where it is guarded by some nearby tall buildings or large shady trees.
- Things to be done to increase the efficiency:The amount of solar energy you require to produce directly depends on the amount of consumption. So, it is a wise decision to first cut down the consumption of energy as much as possible. After cutting down the extra expenses, check how much energy you actually require. On basis of your requirement, buy the solar panels for installation. You can actually start with an energy audit and look for efficiency upgrades before you draw up the final blueprints for installation.
- Making a choice of the type of solar:Once the number of panels and cells are calculated, choose what kind of cells you want to install. There are basically two kinds of solar cells, namely Photovoltaicand Thermal. In a photovoltaic cell, there is an array of solar cells which capture the sunlight and transform it into electricity. In a thermal solar panel, the cells take up the sunlight just for heating the water or air inside. People normally opt for photovoltaiccells as the generated electricity would serve the domestic purposes. Thermal solar panels are more widely accepted for commercial or large residential areas, where sunlight would actually provide heating service.
- Details of the installer:Before hiring an installer for providing you the service of installation of solar cells at your place, make sure you go through all the background details about the company. Several companies provide options for Solar Panel Installation in Nigeria. However, to make the most appropriate choice, you need to look through a series of points like:-
- The recommendations of the close ones.
- The review and ratings of the company from the website of the company itself.
- The comments and complaints of the past clients.
- The responsiveness of the company.
- The warranty period provided by the installer.
- The commitments and certificates provided by the company to assure its service
- The financing options provided by the company to its clients.
Facts to consider before installing a solar panel in your home
In short, you need to go through all the
details related to the company and choose the company which provides the best
and most satisfactory service. You can even compare the quotes to access in a
- Financing Option:The next big decision which comes in the way of installation of solar panels is choosing to make choice between the financing options. Installation of solar panels requiresa huge investment. So, you must be clear in your head that would you like to purchase the entire solar panel a once or take it on the lease. Buying the entire system at a single go requires a huge investment but pays back bigger dividends, whereas, leasing allows you to enjoy electricity at a cheaper cost with lesser benefits.
- The contract provided by the company: Before signing the contract for solar panel installation , you must carefully check it once. It should contain the following elements- details about the financing options, the ownership details,and the performance expectations. The contract should also contain the points of warranty and the service which would be provided by the company.
These were the factors which should be considered before making a move for the installation of solar panels in Nigeria. People should be carefully educated about the benefits and the usage methods of these solar panels so that they can utilize the solar energy at its optimum level.
Solar panel installation in Gurgaon
More from Tech News
Cyber crime is one of the biggest problems in the current world. This is a hassle that threatens different industries …