How To Shop With Google Home
Google makes it easy to buy with your voice.
It seems as if every year our lives are still more busy than the year before. Between your commute, work, hit doctor’s appointments, make it into the gym, and make sure everything is done on time, it can be hard to figure out the best time to run into the store. Here, Google Home wants to make things a little easier.
You can set up voice messages and even reorder items that you have previously ordered. It only takes a few minutes to get the voice, and we have the details on how to do it right here!
To set up your shopping at Google Home.
- Open the Google Home app. Tap the Menu button (it looks like three horizontal lines in the upper left corner of the screen).
- Tap More Settings.
- Tap Payments. Tap Getting Started.
- Tap after reading the Terms and Conditions
- Tap to select your default payment method. Tap Next.
- Tap to select your delivery address.
- Tap Next. Tap the toggle to select Google Home, which can make payments.
- Tap Done.
How to make a purchase with your voice.
- Say “Buy [Product]”, “Order [Product]” or “Purchase [Product]” to make a single order.
- Say “Buy [product] from [store]”, “buy [product] from [store]” or “order [product] from [store]” to order a specific product from a particular shop.
- Say “Reorder [product]” to rearrange a single item you bought earlier.
Have A Question?
Did you set up your purchase using Google Home? Do you have a question that we have not answered? Be sure to leave us a comment and tell us about it!