Waking up in the morning is rarely a pleasure, but doing it with the sound of your favorite song can make it that much easier.
With increasingly flexible and versatile smartphones, we can customize them according to our tastes, and although customizing your alarm tone has been around for a long time, it’s always good to know how to do it!
How to set any song as an alarm tone on Android
First of all, you will need the song you want on your phone.
- Plug your Android phone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Then you can open the storage of your phone in ‘Computer’. You should see your phone below the disk drives of your PC.
- Find your song on your PC ideally in MP3 or MP4 format.
- Copy the song to the internal storage of your Android in the Alarms file.
- When the song has appeared on your Android, you can safely disconnect your phone from your computer.
Now that you have your song on your phone find your way to the application of your watch. We will talk about the stock clock application that your phone has by default as an example, but any downloaded watch application will almost certainly include this option as well.
- Open your clock application and touch the alarm symbol so that you are on the alarm screen.
- Once you are there, press the plus sign at the bottom of the screen to create a new alarm.
- Select the time you want and then press “confirm”. Now you can see your newly created alarm.
- Near the bell in the center of the screen, you can see a title, touch this to change the default alarm tone.
- Now you should be able to see the MP3 file that you saved in your alarm file, select it and press OK.
The chosen song will now play when your alarm sounds