To store our data, we need storage memory, it does not matter internally or externally, but sometimes accidentally or deliberately we erase some of the useful data from our memory and then we need it. If you suffer from similar problems, then you are in the right place because after reading this guide you can easily recover deleted files for free from your Android without knowing any special abilities, since by the following screenshots.
The method will recover all the files in your memory, such as music, applications, videos, photos and all other important documents and other extension files. You will also get the option to select from to restore so that only the selected content is recovered. You do not need to do anything alone; you have to install an application and rest, the process will be done automatically
What is the recovery of deleted files?
In simple words! When we remove any file from our memory, it does not matter accidentally or deliberately. Your wipes of Our Card but not Completely Until the Other Data Take Place in that part of the Memory so when you follow these Methods of Recovering Deleted Files, you can again recover your Data successfully to recover this Information Deleted again called recovery of deleted files
Before following the steps, check if your device is able or not to recover deleted files. If your device does not have at least the following requirements, then the method may not work for you.
Basic requirements to recover deleted files on Android
- Your Android should be installed above version 2.3 of the operating system
- Android device correctly rooted (check how to root Android with a single click)
- DiskDigger application (links available below)
- Once you have met these basic requirements, then first follow the main steps to recover the deleted content
- Prepare your device for this application Installation
- Go to configurations >> Security option
- Move to down
- You will see Unknown Sources
Enable it; now you can easily install any third-party application
How to recover deleted files with the DiskDigger Pro application
Diskdigger is the complete solution for recovering files on Android; you can even recover it if you recently formatted your memory so that kids can recover it from the Diskdigger file recovery application. Follow the steps below carefully
- First of all, download Diskdigger Pro Apk
- Find the location of the file where you saved
- Now click on the apk file and install it
- Once installed, launch it
- Now select the phone or the memory of the Sd card
- Select your type of deleted file (for example Video and then select Mp4)
- Now click on “OK” to start the scanning process
- It will take some time will depend on the mobile performance, the speed of the memory card and the number of files
- Once it is completed, you will get a list of deleted files
- Now select the files and click on Menu >> Recover selected files, now you will get three options (Save to Google Drive, Save to device and Save to Ftp)
- Once you select, your files will be recovered
Method – 2 Retrieve deleted photos for free with the free Diskdigger app
- First of all, download the free Diskdigger app from Playstore
- Now install it and open it
- Now select the SD card or the phone memory
- Select the file type and Scan it
- Now you will get a list of deleted files
- Select and press Recover
- Select the route where you want to save
If you are not successful from the previous methods and still did not get what you are looking for, you only have the last method in which you only need PC and data cable.
Recover deleted files for free using the PC (no root required)
For Deep Scan you need to root your device so that, if you do not want to root, try this pc Steps in which your data will be recovered quickly
- First of all, Download Recuva
- Install it, now start and connect your phone to the data cable
- If you asked for permission, click OK
- Select your File type or Select all files
- Check the 5th option (in a specific location) and press Search and set the route from which you want to recover the deleted files.
- Now select your removable disk / memory card / phone memory / pen drive / card reader
- Click Next, now Enable Deep Scan to recover all deleted files >> Click Start
- It will take some time, wait until it is completed and it will give you the list of recovered content
- Select the files and press the right mouse button and select Select highlighted, click on the Recover button
- Done! Now set the location where you want to recover the files deleted in it.
Then, this is the best and easiest method to recover deleted files from your Android mobile phone. If your device is not rooted, you can still recover the deleted data from the phone using the last method. I hope you have successfully recovered your important data from your device. If this method helped you, please share it with your friends and do not forget to share your opinions below.
More from Android Tutorials
NOTE: root xiaomi mi a1 and Unlocking the Xiaomi Mi A1 bootloader will not void the warranty. Unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi …