Card reader driver for windows 8
Windows 8 (32 bits)
Windows 8 (64 bits)
This file installs the software “card reader driver” to enable the device. – Realtek card reader driver
This package installs the software (card reader driver) to enable the next device.
Device name Device name in Device Manager
Realtek card reader driver Realtek PCIe card reader
Consult the marketing materials to find out which computer models support this software.
If this package has been installed, the update (overwrite-installation) of this package will solve problems, add new functions or expand the functions as indicated below.
Supported ThinkPad systems
Edge E120, E125
Edge E320, E325
Supported operating systems
Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit, 64-bit
Summary of changes
- <> Version number
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or improvement
- (Correction) Correction of the existing function
- (New) Initial version for ThinkPad ThinkPad L420, L421, L520, X121e, X130e,
Edge E120, E125, E320, E325.
Additional information See the README file (English content) for the following:
- Installation instructions
- Determine which version is installed
- Complete list of changes summary
- Known limitations (if any)
Realtek Card Reader Driver