Many people have been asking question on How to reset Infinix phones. If you are among them, you are in the right place to have your question answered. Infinix company has made life easier for their users. You can easily reset your phone when you have problem with your device. This article will guide you on how you can reset your infinix phone and also backing your data. This Article “how to reset infinix phone” will take you through. But before we continue, lets discuss why you would want to reset your device.
Reason to reset an Infinix phone
We have many reasons why someone would reset his/her device. Your phone may not be working the way you want it to work and in that case, you may want to format it totally. Below are the reasons you may want to reset your Infinix phone.
- Forgotten Password: This is one of the major reason people reset their devices. Resetting your device will erase everything in the device and in that case your passwords will be gone too. After resetting Infinix phone, you will be able to add a new password without stress.
- Virus attack: This is another reason why you would want to reset infinix phone. Virus attack will make your device dull and it can be so annoying. if you have this problem, i recommend you to read How to speed up my android phone. To have your Infinix device working properly, the best option is for you to reset it.
- Change of ownership: You may want to give out your device or sell it to another person. it is not advisable to give it out with your data. So clearing your Infinix device is necessary.
Note: You should consider backing up your important data before resetting you device!
How to reset Infinix phone
- Go to your main menu and select “settings”
- Scroll down to “Back up/reset”
- To back up your data before resetting, choose “Back up my data” and toggle to on it.
- Then go back and choose “back up account” to add your back up email
- After backing up, select “Factory reset data” and your phone will reboot.
- Shutdown your device.
- Then press the power button together with the volume down button and follow on my previous article on How To Factory Reset An Android Phone
Now you know how to reset Infinix phone, Go try your luck! If you have any problem, kindly use the comment box.