How To Hide Files And Folders On Android Without Any App
Hide Files And Folders: We often share our smartphone with people for a few reasons. At the same time, we have to protect the privacy and security of content on the phone. If you’re an Android user, there are many apps available in the Google Play store that can be used to hide files and folders. It takes a few megabytes of your RAM and storage. It is not a problem if you have a lot of memory or storage, but when it is too low, you can not afford to install new applications.
However, there is a simple solution for you if you do not want to install any new application to protect your data. In this tutorial, I will mention a simple trick to hide files and folders on Android OS without installing a third-party application.
Hide files and folders on your Android device
Follow these steps to hide files and folders without installing any applications.
1. Go to File Manager or File Explorer. Every Android device comes with a default file manager application so you do not have to install a new one.
2. Create a new folder and move all your private content (data) into it.
3. Now you need to rename your folder simply by adding a period (.) Before the name of your folder. E.g. If the name of your folder is, New folder rename the folder .New
4. Making your folder disappear. You do not have to worry because it’s hidden in the device. You will have full access to it as a normal folder.
5. Now, to view your folder, simply display it or select Show hidden files and folder options. You can find this option by clicking the menu option in a file manager and selecting Show hidden folder.
This is the easiest way to hide your private files in a folder without using any third-party apps on your Android device.