How to download Instagram photos and videos on Android? This is a trend query. Many people do not know, to allow them not to get images and movies from the Instagram application. Instagram goes a lot in style these days. Instagram is the best social networking platform on Facebook. We can share our images and movies on Instagram identical as Facebook. We can meet our family members and friends on Instagram to see their information feeds on our timeline. Instagram is an extra use of your Android application and these days the number of Instagram clients is increasing rapidly. You want to face Facebook’s entry so you are working strenuously to achieve this massive goal.
On Instagram, we will add our photos and videos on our timeline; however, Instagram does not allow us to obtain any photo or video on our device from the information feed. So, every Instagram now wants methods to get Instagram images and movies.
If also, you are looking for a methodology to get Instagram images and movies in our gadget, then you are in a suitable place. In this tutorial, I will describe the best strategies to obtain Instagram images and movies. Here I am sharing two applications with step by step information to get Instagram images and movies on your Android phone. Both strategies are simple, but when you face any inconvenience in any methodology, then you can see the second one. Simply comply with the information step by step to get an image or movie from your information feed on Instagram.
How to download Instagram photos and videos on Android
There are so many applications available on the Internet to obtain media from websites and social networking applications. But all are confused in desires about which is the most effective. So I’m going to describe two best apps to get Instagram photos and videos on your Android simply. You can try any application of these two, each one has same options and each of them is a good application.
Method 1: Download Instagram photos and videos with InstaSave:
1) First, get InstaSave from the Play distributor.
2) Open the application and log in to your Instagram account.
3) Find and choose the images you need to save on your mobile.
4) Click on the Save button in the first appropriate corner.
5) Done, the chosen images are saved in the image gallery of your gadget. 🙂
Method 2: Save Instagram photos and videos with Instagetter:
1) First, get Instagetter from the Play distributor.
2) Install the Instagetter application on your Android phone.
3) Now open your Instagram application.
4) Log in to your Instagram account.
5) Open image or video, you need to get it from Instagram.
6) Copy the URL of the Instagram photo or video that you need to obtain.
To copy the URL of the photo/video, click on the corner and click Copy Share URL.
7) Now open the Instagetter application and simply paste the URL that you copied above.
8) The application will test your URL and will notice you Thumbnail image or video.
9) Click on the Save Image / Save Video button to get Instagram images and movies on Android.
10) Done, your photo/video will probably be saved in your gallery.
So, friends, these are the tips for getting Instagram images and movies on Android. Do not worry if Instagram cannot supply any buttons to obtain photos and videos that are displayed in our information feeds, but we will obtain them manually by using some applications. I discussed Instagetter and InstaSave applications to get Instagram and Android images. Just follow the steps to make use of them and you can get an Instagram image by clicking. I hope my article is useful for you. If you have any questions or questions, please comment below. I will answer you shortly.
Now you know How to download Instagram photos and videos on Android
More from Android Tutorials
NOTE: root xiaomi mi a1 and Unlocking the Xiaomi Mi A1 bootloader will not void the warranty. Unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi …