It will move through your news source on Facebook and suddenly, you will find this video that you will love to keep for future references. As there is no option to download Facebook videos within site, it may seem impossible to do so. But wait a minute: there are necessary things you can do to download the Facebook videos that you love with these facebook video downloader online tutorial.
So far, Facebook is the largest social networking / messaging site in the world. With more than 2 billion users worldwide, it means that practically 20% of the world’s population is on the platform. One in five people indefinitely on Facebook goes for these statistics.
Then, when you visit the site, it is likely that you will find the content you love. Most of the content that attracts attention is the images and videos. With pictures, you can easily download them, but what about the videos? There are some special tricks to help you.
How to download Facebook videos on PC
First, you must make sure you have the latest Chrome browser installed on your PC. If you do not, then you need to update.
- Start your Chrome browser and go to the Chrome Web Store.
- Search the Facebook video download extension and click on it. Alternatively, you can click on the Facebook video download link to go directly to the expansion in the Chrome Web Store.
- Click on the Add to Chrome button.
- You will receive a notification asking if you want to add. Click Add to add the extension to your Chrome browser.
- Once you have finished downloading the add-on, you will see a Facebook icon at the top right of the screen to show you that the add-on is now installed and active.
- Now go to Facebook, log in and locate the video you want to download.
- Play the video and when it starts playing Click the Facebook icon in your Chrome browser.
- A small window will open asking you to choose a video quality; SD or HD. Also, you must decide where you want the video to be saved.
- Click Ok to start the download.
Once the video is downloaded, you can now watch the video at any time without an Internet connection. To view the video, go to the folder you selected while saving the Facebook video.
Download videos from SaveFrom.net the best facebook video downloader online
- Copy the link to the video in the entry field in savefrom.net. Click on the “Download” button on the right. You will be asked to choose the format and quality of the video file to download.
- You will be shown a list of direct links to all the videos on the website.
Note: If you try to download the video through savefrom.net is not successful, install SaveFrom.net Helper and download it.
Note: Not all videos on the Facebook platform are available for download. If the owner / who uploaded the video blocked it, then you will not be able to download the video. If the video is locked, you will see a blocked sign near the video. However, if you see a Globo / World poster, then the video can be downloaded.
Then, when you download it, you do not have to go back and keep watching it on Facebook whenever you need it. This will drain your data. Now you can look and share with your loved ones since you have total control over him now. These methods are the safest and easiest ways we have found so far. Therefore, you do not need to worry about being redirected to site extensions and all that stress.
Is it worth sharing? Please share on Facebook or Twitter. Help more people to see it.
More from PC Tutorials
AOMEI OneKey Recovery is an one click recovery software for Windows. In fact, it is a simple system backup&restore tool. …
"Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error" is one that may appear for users when renaming, deleting or extracting folders in File Explorer. …