YouTube India has seen tremendous growth in recent years. Many content creators have joined the YouTube community as their full-time job. Many have joined the community to show their creativity to the world. YouTube is a vast platform and videos become viral in seconds. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to create a YouTube channel and earn real cash from it.
YouTube also pays you for your content based on clicks, views, comments and subscriptions. YouTube has its payment method algorithm and payments are made through Google AdSense. If you’re a YouTube user or you want to create a YouTube channel to earn some money, then you’re in the right place. We’ll let you know how to create a YouTube channel and profit from it. First of all, you need to create a YouTube channel that is very simple.
How to create a youtube channel in 5mins
- All you need to do is sign in to YouTube with your Gmail account. Once logged in, you are ready to create the settings necessary to create your channel.
- After signing in on YouTube, you can see your channel logo in the upper right-hand corner. By clicking on the logo, you will receive some options like My Channel, Paid Membership, Creator Studio, Switch Account, Disconnection and more. You must click on Creator Studio and go to the Channel option. By clicking on the channel, you will see the options from which you have to click on the Monetization option.
- This click will take you to a window called Apply for Monetization. There you will get an option that says “Sign up for Adsense” you have to click on the start button.
- This click will redirect you to a new tab where you need to enter the necessary details like the website name, get more from AdSense, select your country or territory, review and accept our terms and conditions. After filling all the details, you have to tick the box saying. Yes, I have read and accepted the agreement. The last click on Create an Account will take you to your AdSense account.
- Now you are ready to go; you need to update the details on your payment address. Once you have finished with all the details and verification, you will receive a 6-digit verification on your postal address. The verification code that you must enter in the section related to your payment method, after which you will be able to recover your earnings.
Remember that on January 16, 2018, YouTube announced new eligibility requirements for the YouTube Partner Program. Once a channel reaches 4,000 hours of control in the previous 12 months and 1,000 subscribers, it will be examined to join the program.