You can accept payments from any customer who uses Paytm with a 0% rate that is completely free. You do not need any hardware requirements, the configuration is also easy and free and you can start accepting payments instantly. I will show you how to open Paytm Merchant Account instantly. To become a Paytm merchant, your payment account must have full KYC. If not, you must do it. If your Paytm eKYC is ready after looking at the last Paytm KYC offers 2018 to get Cashback up to Rs 200. So let’s start with the main process.
How to open a Paytm Merchant account
- First, go to the Paytm Business Partner Blog and click on START ACCEPTING PAYMENTS.
- Now log in to your Paytm account and click on the MOBILE PAYMENT section in YOUR STORE.
- Enter your Pan card or details of the Aadhar card and click on VERIFY.
- Now enter your business name, business category, business address, GST number is optional and click Continue.
- Select your Paytm bank account or add another bank account to receive the payment in that bank account.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on GET YOUR QR CODE To download the current Paytm sticker here.
- Now download or print your Paytm QR code for Sart Pay with Paytm Service.
Paytm Merchant Offer:
- Minimum Kyc merchants have the 20k Balance limit in their wallet and KYC merchants can store up to 1 Lakh Balance in their Paytm Walle at any time.
- You can accept and send money in countless hours with a 0% rate. You can also send an amount of up to 25k to your bank account every month.
- You can manage all incoming and outgoing payments through a section of the Paytm application very easily.
- If you upgrade to AUTHORIZED DECLARED MERCHANT, you can transfer the amount up to 50k to the bank account per month.
How to verify the payment in your Paytm merchant account:
- Visit the Paytm Merchant Account Dashboard.
- Make sure you are logged into your Paytm merchant account.
- Now here you can see here all the payment details such as transactions, refunds, settlements, settlement invoices, etc.
Note that the payment is sent to the bank within 24 hours or most of the time at midnight.
That’s what it’s about; now we come to the end of this publication that shows you how to open a Paytm merchant account without a GST number. Share this since sharing is caring.