Fortnite Battle Royale is one of the fastest growing games in recent history, its concurrent players have far surpassed those of PUBG and it has become the best iOS game. The game is also known for its flexibility between Cross Play between consoles and PC. However, when patch 1.9.1 was implemented, an account was automatically created for the console players when it was first launched, which prevented them from creating their games. Own or log in to the existing account. Next, we will show you how Cross Play Fortnite between PC and PS4.
Cross Play Fortnite between PC and PS4
Here are the steps you must follow to be able to do Cross Play Fortnite between PC and PS4.
- When you start the game for the first time in the console and you are in the lobby, go to epicgames.com to create an account. You will not be able to see the name to display because the console automatically created one for you when the game was launched.
- Choose a new name to display and enter your email address.
- Once you have created the account, go to Account Settings and navigate to Connected Accounts.
- Link your PSN account
- Now you must log in to a PC with the account you just created. You can download the Epic Games initiator on a PC and log in with your credentials or ask the friend of the PC to log in with your credentials. In any case, once you have logged in with your credentials on a PC, send a friend request to your PC friend.
- The PC friend will accept the request; you must leave the game and restart it.
- The PC player will go to the friends’ list, right click on PS4 and select “Join the party.”
- And that’s it, follow the steps mentioned above and you can play Fortnite cross-platform between ps4 and pc.
If you’re on Xbox One, look at this method.
Did this method work for you? Share your results in the comments below.
More from PS4 Tutorials
Atimes choosing options that could change your console completely can be distressing, especially when the PlayStation Secure Mode has, not …