As part of the preparation for the orientation program, the National Youth Services Corps has urged potential body members to register for the one-year service before the NYSC portal for registration closes.
This registration exercise involves a payment, and an offer to facilitate payment for PCM, NYSC on Saturday, January 12 announced the use of a payment engine through the official portal of the plan.
If you’ve not registered and paid for the next orientation program, here are seven simple guides on how to make the payment on the NYSC portal, using the payment option that the plan makes available to the agency.
How to make payments to NYSC portal
The payment steps:
1. The potential members of corp should go to the home page of the portal (http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/), follow the following steps: click on “Log in”.
2. Enter your email and Password to log in
3. Click on “click here to make the payment”. After a successful login, click on “Proceed to payment”, once the payment confirmation page is displayed, you will be redirected to the payment engine with several payment options.
Option A: for cards and wallet payments;
- Clicks on “Pay now with cards or wallets.”
- Provide the details of the card, the PIN and any other required information and, if the transaction is successful, the redirect URL is loaded, then click on the status of the transaction.
Option B: Pay at any bank branch:
- Copy the RRR number generated by the NYSC portal and take it to any of the approved banks. Click on “see available bank branches” to see the banks.
4. After making the payment to the bank branch, you can check the payment status at the URL: https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/TransactionStatus_remita. Then enter your transaction reference number/email ID or phone number used in Register online.
5. Click “continue” to view and view the details of the transaction.
6. Click on “Get status” to see the details of the payments