Windows 10 is an excellent operating system and can handle more or less what you want to do. However, if you are a fan of technology, or just like the novelty of playing with different operating systems, you may want to dual boot your PC at some point or you may want to split your PC for your reasons. In this article i’ll teach you how to create partition windows 10 in less than 5 minutes.
It does not matter, what does matter is that Microsoft offers a free storage management application that you can use to do this.
How to Create Partition Windows 10
- Find the Disk Management tool by typing “partition” in Cortana / the Windows 10 search box.
- Now you will see a general description of all the units you have on your PC.
- Select the unit you want to split and choose “Reduce volume”.
- You will be asked to enter the amount of space you want to reduce the volume in megabytes. Naturally, you can not enter more space than you have for free, and you will have to think about how you are going to manage your space between partitions. If you are installing another operating system, for example, a healthy workspace of at least 10 GB is recommended.
- Once you have reduced the partition space, you must have a lot of unallocated space. You can right-click on this to assign it to a new volume.
Et voila, you have divided the unit of your PC and now you can use each partition as you wish, or not. It’s up to you. Now you know how to create partition windows 10, please d o comment.
More from PC
What is the Google OK (Assistant)? The Google OK (Assistant) is Google's virtual assistant, available on Android and iOS mobile devices, …