What will you do in a situation where your screen is locked and you’ve forgotten your pattern/lock? Then, if your phone is not rooted. Then there is only one solution. That is, to the factory settings of your phone, but if your phone is rooted and has a custom recovery like TWRP installed, then there is a method to unlock your phone without losing the data. Let me show you how to bypass android lock screen.
How To Bypass Android Lock screen on a rooted phone
1. So, first of all, you need to download the projectrecovery.zip file. Then you must transfer this zip file to your Android phone.
How to transfer files to Android while on the lock screen
So, how to do it, when your phone is locked.
- Simply remove the memory card from your phone and insert it into a memory card reader.
- Connect that memory card reader to your PC.
- Then transfer the file.
- Remove the memory card.
2. Insert it into your phone and then simply turn off your phone.
3. Press vol up + power button or vol + power button to start the recovery.
4. Once you see the TWRP logo, release the keys and touch Install. Now select that zip file and swipe to install it.
5. Once it is installed, touch the restart system now.
That is all. Once your phone restarts, your pin, pattern or password on the lock screen will disappear. So I’ve tried this trick with all my phones and the success rate is 100%. This trick works every time. Therefore, it is not recommended to root your phone and install the TWRP recovery. If your phone has some confidential information.
Now you know how to bypass android lock screen, make sure to drop your comments.