Apple does not usually offer its services on Android, but for Apple Music, they make an exception. After all, it is difficult to be a music service without being available on the most widely used mobile platform in the world. If you are an Apple fan, who moved away from the iPhone or an Android enthusiast who wants to see if Apple Music can compete, Apple Music for Android is here and it is relatively easy to set up.
Things To Consider Before Setting Up Apple Music On Android
There are some things to remember when starting with Apple Play Music. First of all, there is not a free level of Apple Play Music. Unlike Google Play Music and Spotify, Apple Play Music has only paid levels: Student at $ 4.99 / month, Individual at $ 9.99 / month and Family at $ 14.99 / month for up to 6 people. If you want to try Apple Music, you can sign up for a 3-month trial, but you have to give your payment information in advance and you will be charged if you do not cancel before the trial version expires.
It is also worth noting before deciding to try on a trial version of Apple Music that Apple Play Music does not have a web client, so to be able to listen to it on a computer, you will have to download iTunes. On a Chromebook, you must download the Apple Play Music application, as long as your Chromebook is equipped with Google Play. Apple Music is also incompatible with Google Cast and the Google Assistant. This means that you can not listen to Apple music in Google Home or Google Chromecast without reflecting the screen/audio of your phone. If you mainly use Apple devices like a MacBook or a HomePod, then you have no worries here.
Once you have downloaded the Apple Music app for Android, it’s time to register and listen to your music.
- Open Apple Music.
- Touch Try it for free.
- Select the plan that is right for you.
- Touch Start test.
- If you already have an Apple account, touch Use existing Apple ID and skip to step 10.
- If you do not have an Apple account yet, touch Create new Apple ID.
- Enter the email and password for your new Apple ID.
- Touch Accept the terms and conditions.
- Touch Next.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- Touch Sign in
- Touch Continue to verify your payment information.
- Choose your payment method, PayPal or credit/debit card.
- If you select PayPal, touch Sign into PayPal.
- Second. Accept the subscription.
- If you select Credit / Debit, enter your card information and billing address.
- Touch Done.
14. Accept the terms of the subscription.
15. Touch the genres that you like.
16. Keep pressing the genres that you do not like until they disappear.
17. Touch Next.
18. Touch the artists you would like to follow.
19. Touch Next.
20. Decide if you want to send your reports of failures and diagnostics to Apple or not send.
Now you are free to dedicate yourself to your music. You can see if any of your friends are on Apple Music by giving them access to your contacts, or you can start looking for music to listen to immediately.
A useful feature if you were once an iTunes user is that Apple Music can synchronize many of your iTunes music purchases with your new Apple Music library. This includes a playlist of purchased music in your library that presents each song you purchased on iTunes that is available in the Apple Music library. Even if you have not played iTunes in years, this can provide a nostalgic trip down the memory lane.
Will you try?
Apple Music and Spotify are two of the most popular music streaming services on earth, and each has its advantages. However, with a three-month trial, it’s worth seeing if Apple Music is good enough for your money. And if not, there’s always Google Play Music.
More from Android Tutorials
NOTE: root xiaomi mi a1 and Unlocking the Xiaomi Mi A1 bootloader will not void the warranty. Unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi …