Best Screen Recorder for Android: Are you a Gamer or a YouTuber who wants to record the screen of an Android phone? Or even if you are a technology tutor who does tutorials, then you probably want to know about the best screen recorder for Android.
As you know, screencasting is one of the most important aspects of your day-to-day activities. According to those aspects, I prepared a list of the 10 best screencasting applications for Android.
Best Screen Recorder for Android
I have researched a lot and I have found these screen recorder applications as best for Android phones on the planet. You can decide the best for you according to your requirements. Let’s immerse ourselves in the screencast world.
5. DU RECORDER
Probably, DU recorder is one of the most trend display recorders present in the google store play today.
It has many features that make it unique and different from other screen recorders that are on the market. It takes your recording experience to a new level because it contains a variety of features.
- Video recording.
- Video editor.
- Screen capture.
- It helps you record on-screen video for games, video calls, live shows and more.
Advantages over others
- It’s free to download, as no additional purchases are needed.
- It is free of ads.
- High quality video.
Screen recording function
- You can pause and resume the screen recording.
- It also allows the front camera.
- A built-in GIF maker.
Video Editing Functions
- Video clip.
- Fusion of two videos.
- Add background music and image.
- This screen recorder also comes with image editing tool for captured photos that allows you to sew two images and thus its one of the best screen recorder for Android.
4. AZ SCREEN RECORDER
According to most YouTubers and application testers, AZ is best for the screen recorder for Android. The AZ screen recorder follows the design basis for the Android version of lollipop.
It does not require any root access permissions. It has no time limit, no watermark, free ad screen recorder that will enhance your screen recording experience.
- It allows us to record audio from the microphone; Automatically hides the audio in the video.
- AZ SCREEN RECORDER helps to create videos of tutorials, promotional videos.
- The floating window allows you to adjust the exact moment of the screen.
This feature makes this screen recorder more unique than others. You can enable the screen touches that will show your user exactly what he was doing.
Az screen recorder is free to use, but you can buy its premium version with some additional benefits.
- The magic button that causes the controls to disappear.
- Draw on the screen most suitable for tutorial videos.
- Adjusts the videos to HD quality.
This super cool feature makes it one of the best Android screen recorders. We can say without hesitation; AZ Screen recorder is the best option to select any best screen recorder for Android from this list.
3. MOBIZEN SCREEN RECORDER
Mobizen mobizen screen recorder is a premium screen recorder that won the award for best application in the year 2016. It is one of the simplest screen recorders that even a novice user can use.
- Provides clear HD-quality screen recording.
- Best suited for recording gaming applications that is facilitated to record our voice as well.
One of the best features is, there is limited memory for a video. It is an ideal screen recorder for recording long videos.
- The video editor is capable of trimming, cropping and inserting images into videos.
Functions such as recording, capturing and editing are free for the downloaded version. The user can buy or buy this application to use the advanced feature provided by the developers.
2. EZ-SCREEN RECORDER
EZ Screen Recorder offered by Aaron XYZ is a free screen recording application for Android. The publisher has shared full control over the app to benefit Android users. Ez does not require root permission.
It is a free ad android screen launcher available for users. There are no additional purchases needed for this android app. All features are free to use, and every Android user can operate as it is one of the simplest screen recorders.
- Front camera recording.
- Microphone recording.
- HD quality records.
- Custom menu.
- Start / stop immediately.
- Video Manager.
- Cut the video.
Ez is a full feature recorder if you want to make any tutorial or promotional video keep a print quality HD.
It also allows you to trim your videos according to your needs. The start and stop button make it a strong contender for the best Android screen recorder.
Overall, this is the best screen recorder for Android.
1. ADV SCREEN RECORDER
ADV screen recorder offered by ByteRev is especially for those who are interested in promoting their video skills to a new level.
It is a free android root application that comes with essential features. Each of the elements of the advanced version is available to the customer at a cost of 20 rupees.
- Recording with two motors.
- Pause recording.
- Draw on the fly with color.
- Set text to full customization.
- Set banner.
- Cut the video.
The recording is available in the default and advanced version and that specifies two engines. Pausing recording is only available for the previous version. You can draw on the screen with your favorite color as well.
You can also adjust the text setting, font size and color. If you own any Youtube channel then you can add your logo as well. Video trimming functions are available for the default version.